Tuesday 8 September 2009

Go Real Nappy Blog - Lucy Clough, Week 1

Name: Lucy Clough
Age: 33 (about to be 34!)
Married: Roger with Isabella 3 ½
Lives: St.Ives
Pregnant with twin boys due date 21st December
Job: Trying to write pregnancy blog with one hand whilst 3 year old hangs off the other arm (used to be a primary teacher and a pizza entrepreneur now full time mum)

Have decided absolutely have to start getting twins room ready this week but getting the energy to do this is proving quite difficult! I’ve been much more than tired than I was with Isabella although my bump is no bigger which is still amazing me. This weekend they were really active, I have been feeling them move for some time, but now you can see my whole belly move rather than just me feel it inside.

I’ve named twin 1 ‘lazy’ and twin 2 ‘wriggles’. Wriggles is always moving whereas Lazy only moves occasionally. The other day I ate something spicy and they took it in turns to have hiccups which was quite funny and I wondered if this is what it will be like when they are born, just as you get one sorted out the other will need feeding/changing/ winding/cuddling etc!
I’m really excited about this weekend as I’m having a 4d scan. I had one done with Isabella and it was brilliant so I think seeing twins together will be really special. I shall post some photos on next weeks’ blog for you all to see, I’m thinking of bed already as it is 6.30pm!! These days I’m sometimes asleep before my 3 ½ year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment