Friday 23 October 2009

Go Real Nappy Blog, Lucy Clough, Week 5

I am 31 1/2 weeks now. Every week further on I get, the more relieved I feel. I can't believe it's only 6 1/2 weeks to go. Even though I am all prepared it has sort of hit me in the last few days that it really isn't long to go until I will have twins and a toddler!
I am really worried about Isabella my daughter, she will be nearly 4 when I have the boys. I am worried that I will be so busy with the boys that I wont have enough time for her. I am also worried that while I am in hospital we will really miss each other. I am sure that Christmas and birthdays will over take in excitement and she will forget all about it hopefully!
I am struggling now not loads, but I'm tierd and uncomfortable and not sleeping very well. I was hoping to get lots of sleep in before they are born but I am only getting about 4 hours a night when you add it all up, as I am waking up every hour! If it is not being uncomfortable, needing the loo it is my daughter having a bad dream or my husband snoring I feel like it is a conspiracy against me having any sleep!! You see I am already becoming obsessed with sleep and they are not even born yet!
Next week I have a scan and a midwife appointment, which will be reassuring as 'wriggles' is not really moving very much at all these days, probably as there isn't any room!
I also had my 34th birthday this week, my husband and I went for a really nice relaxed meal by ourselves as we thought we'd take the opportunity while we can! Again like the last meal I went to there was not a lot on the menu I was allowed to eat but it was still really nice anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment