Thursday 29 October 2009

Go Real Nappy Blog, Lucy Clough, Week 6

I am so so relieved! I haven't felt wriggles move for ages. I have been a lot more laid back about this pregnancy than I was with Isabella's. I am sure in that pregnancy I would have been straight to hospital to be monitored.

I saw the mid wife yesterday and she did find 2 heart beats-however I was a bit dubious as to whether she actually had or not because she said I could go and be monitored if I like which made me think she was unsure herself if you see what I mean?! Anyway I've just had a scan and they are both fine. They have swapped places wriggles is now breach and lazy is now presenting. However I still have an incredible pain in my left rib. What was a massive relief for both my husband and myself is that one weighs 4lb 6 and the other weighs 4lb 4 so at 32 weeks I thought that was really good. Also the sonographer said I have to be more assertive in my scans because everytime I have a scan they change which one is twin 1 and which one is twin 2 so it means all the measurements in my notes are confused as no one has any idea which one is which.

They have made an appointment for another scan in 4 weeks time when I will be 36 weeks but to be honest I am not sure I will make that as I am really struggling now. I am having massive hot flushes where I think I am going to faint or be sick and I just feel really exhausted all the time. I feel guilty because I feel like I am not being a very fun mum to poor Isabella as I can't bend down now and I'm so tired that I know I am not being Mrs enthusistic all the time.

Next week I have a consultants appointment I really want to try and get a date from them for my c section instead of just week beginning 6th Dec! We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment