Wednesday 4 November 2009

Go Real Nappy Blog, Lucy Clough, Week 7

I'm 33 weeks now so 5 weeks to go hooray! I'm still convinced I have a broken left rib as it is so painful. So I can't sleep on my back because the babies are too heavy and I can't sleep on my left side either so I am suffering from sleep deprivation already!!

I saw my consultant yesterday everything is fine and I finally managed to get a date for the birth. It is going to be on Tuesday 8th December first thing in the morning. That is of course if they don't come before then.

I just dropped Isabella off at nursery guess when they said the Christmas play is going to be, yes Tues 8th Dec, then luckily it appeared that she had got it wrong and it is going to be Weds 9th. I am really sad that I will miss it, Isabella is going to be an angel even though she informs me she wanted to be a King! However, she is really shy and I am sure a King is a speaking part so probably not a good idea for her. Roger can go and watch it with my parents who will be down to look after Isabella while I am in hospital. This weekend my parents are coming down to practice looking after Isabella. Hopefully we can get somethings organised like actually cleaning my house which is now officially a health hazzard! Roger has been brilliant cooking, cleaning and he is brilliant with Isabella...he plays with her so much better than I do. She keeps saying "Daddy I want to play with you because mummy doesn't play properly anymore because she doesn't bend down!" The little monkey, talk about making me feel useless! I know I am really lucky as he is so supportive and he is a brilliant dad. There you go in writing! When I started my blog Roger predicted that it would be like going to a playgroup where all the mum's slag off their husbands for being lazy and not helping with the kids!! So obviously I now have to prove him wrong!

Anyway I don't have any appointments next week even though I am supposed to be monitored everyweek now and my appoinment after that is to discuss my birth plan so I'll probably talk about that next week alongside another week of sleep deprivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment